As of 9:00 pm HST. Ski & Snowboard forecast near Kalapana, HI. North winds up to 20 mph. Winds light and variable. Weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and more. Chance of rain 80%. Overcast with rain showers at times. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Mostly cloudy with numerous showers. 1.7. Get the latest 7 Day weather for Kalapana, HI, US including weather news, video, warnings and interactive maps from the weather experts. 17. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Chance of rain 60%. From April 3, 1990, to February of 1991 lava poured into the streets of Kalapana… Sort by: Resort ; London 338813: Tenerife 265101: Tokyo 257593: Dubai 222885: Rome 222098: Cancun 201492: Algarve 200292: New … Low 63F. Very High 8-10. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. JANUARY 19. Partly sunny. See the air quality index for Kalapana, HI, US. Wetter in Kalapana, USA. Chance of rain 40%. Regen? Overcast with rain showers at times. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Kalapana, HI, US with The Weather Network. Low 63F. High near 75F. Temperatur 22 °c . Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! TUESDAY. Partly sunny with scattered showers. Mostly Cloudy. Chance of precipitation is 60%. High near 78, with temperatures falling to around 73 in the afternoon. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weather reports, maps & tropical weather conditions for locations worldwide. Eine Wanderung entlang der 9,7 km langen Rundstrecke kann je nach den aktuell vorherrschenden Bedingungen und gesperrten Bereichen bis zu drei Stunden dauern. Morgen. The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather such as an upcoming storm that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued. 2. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Kalapana, HI, US with The Weather Network. The town was the original location of the Star of the Sea Painted Church.. Breezy. Please also visit Kalapana Sea View Estates Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Your weather when it really matters TM °C °F. In 1990, lava flows from the Kūpaʻianahā vent of Kīlauea destroyed and partly buried most of the town, as well as Kalapana Gardens and nearby Royal Gardens subdivisions. Kalapana Sea View Estates, HI - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Please try another location. Today's weather is turning out to be moderate rain.The visibility is going to be around 9 km i.e. Chance of rain 80%. Hourly Weather-Pahoa, HI. Ihre örtliche Wettervorhersage mit Informationen zu Haus und Energie von AccuWeather: alles, was Sie für die für heute geplanten Aktivitäten wissen müssen Soon, the lava was flowing through Kalapana and cutting a course through the heart of town. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Hilo 78° Hilo HI Kona HI Honokaa HI Holualoa HI Pahoa HI Volcano HI Waimea HI Waikoloa HI From April 3, 1990, to February of 1991 lava poured into the streets of Kalapana… The Department of Water Supply issued the notice on Jan. 16 due to equipment malfunctions. THURSDAY. Video. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Pahoa, HI with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. Chance of rain 50%. There are no ski resorts near this location. PointCast weather info as close as 1km/0.6 miles Northwest wind 1 to 7 mph. Today. Expected precipitation falling is 39.50 mm. The Department of Water Supply (DWS) issued an immediate water conservation request for the Kalapana area. Kalaoa, Hawaii: Wetter in Kalaoa, Hawaii - Big Pink, 117 km. Cloudy with showers. Weather in Kalapana, United States of America Today's. Chance of rain 60%. Updated : Sunday, January 17, 2021, 10:31 AM Daily Max UV Forecast. JANUARY 18. Search : Search. Kalapana is a town and a region in the Puna District on the Island of Hawaiʻi in the Hawaiian Islands. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Abend. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. High 76F. Soon, the lava was flowing through Kalapana and cutting a course through the heart of town. 6.9. Your weather when it really matters TM °C °F. 69° 15%. 1.8. Friday in Hilo, HI A chance of rain showers. Get the historical monthly weather forecast for Kalapana, HI, US We use cookies on this site to improve your experience as explained in our Cookie Policy. Friday. Low 64F. High 76F. Partly sunny. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 50%. The daytime temperature is going to reach 25 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 22 °c at night. Geben Sie ein Reiseziel ein, um die Suche zu starten, gewährleisten unschlagbare verfügbarkeit und preise, erfüllen qualitäts- und zuverlässigkeitskriterien. Lows around 66 at the shore to around 52 at 4000 feet. 9 pm. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Immer gut informiert – mit den täglichen Vorhersagen für Pahoa-Kalapana, HI von AccuWeather. MONDAY. Cloudy with showers. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. JANUARY 20. Uh oh. JANUARY 20. for Kalapana Sea View Estates… Video. Overcast with rain showers at times. A few miles to the North are Isaac Hale Beach Park and the new black sand beaches at Pohoiki and down South towards Kalapana Shores you will find another black sand beach and the colorful bi-weekly farmers market and music festival at Uncle's. Kalapana Seaview is a small coastal community located on the stunning East Hawaii Island coast. 1.9. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Kalapana, HI, US with The Weather Network. 9 pm. Hourly Weather-Pahoa, HI. High around 75F. Chance of rain 60%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pahoa area. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Kalapana Sea View Estates, HI. WEDNESDAY . 1.7. Very High 8-10. The water conservation notice for affected Kalapana customers is canceled. Use escape to clear. High around 75F. Get the latest weather forecast in Kalapana, United States of America for today, tomorrow, and the next 14 days, with accurate temperature, feels like and humidity levels. Die Internetverbindung scheint langsam zu sein. 10 Day Forecast. Das Laden der Seite kann noch einige Sekunden dauern. High 6-7. Cloudy with showers. The first option will be automatically selected. UV Report for Kalapana. In 1990, lava flows from the Kūpaʻianahā vent of Kīlauea destroyed and partly buried most of the town, as well as Kalapana Gardens and nearby Royal Gardens subdivisions. High around 75F. There are no ski resorts near this location. As of 9:00 pm HST. 17. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Access hourly, 3 day, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with minute reports and videos of Big Island, HI 96740 from Hawaiiactive.com 7:17 am HST. The town was the original location of the Star of the Sea Painted Church.. Northwest wind 1 to 7 mph. Kalapana, HI . Interessieren sie sich für das Wetter in Kalapana für eine Woche? Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 60%. Get Big Island of Hawaii weather guide and forecast. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Pahoa Weather Forecasts. Cloudy with showers. Please try another location. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. JANUARY 18. Cloudy with showers. Temperatur 22 °c. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds light and variable. High around 75F. Ski News & Stories. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Kalapana, HI, US with The Weather Network. Weather today in Kalapana, United States of America is going to be Heavy rain with a maximum temperature of 22°c and minimum temperature of 17°c. High near 78, with temperatures falling to around 73 in the afternoon. 7.0. JANUARY 19. Temperatur 21 °c. Tonight. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Get the Pahoa-Kalapana, HI local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Chance of rain 60%. Friday in Hilo, HI A chance of rain showers. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. High near 75F. JANUARY 17. Kalapana, United States of America visibility is going to be around 9 km i.e. High 6-7. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 1-2. Lesen Sie unsere häufig gestellten Fragen. Saturday, January 16 High Surf Advisory. Obtenez les prévisions météo horaires les plus actuelles et les plus fiables en plus d’alertes d’orages, des rapports et de l’information pour Kalapana, HI, US, avec MétéoMédia. Overcast with rain showers at times. Nachmittag. Entschuldigung, wir erkennen diesen Namen nicht. 69° 15%. High 74F. Home / The Americas / North America / USA / Kalapana. Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! 6.9. Get the historical monthly weather forecast for Kalapana, HI, US Low near 65F. Ski Forecast. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Pahoa, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 50%. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Kalapana, HI, US with The Weather Network. Get the latest weather forecast in Kalapana, United States of America for today, tomorrow, and the next 14 days, with accurate temperature, feels like and humidity levels. High 77F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Pahoa, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Weather Forecast for Kalapana, Hawaii : Hawaii County Issued: 4:00 pm HST Jan 14, 2021 Latitude: 19.35245 Longitude: -154.98005 View on Google Maps Winds light and variable. 1.8. Hourly. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Kalapana, HI, US with The Weather Network. Booked.net bietet eine zuverlässige Wetterprognose für eine Woche in Kalapana und anderen Städten rund um den Globus. Nacht. Cloudy with showers. THURSDAY. JANUARY 21. Ski Forecast. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Pahoa, HI Weather. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Kalapana Sea View Estates, HI. Hourly. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Use Less Energy This Winter With a Smart Heater, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Overcast with rain showers at times. Eis? Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 60%. Obtenez les prévisions météo week-end les plus actuelles et les plus fiables en plus d’alertes d’orages, des rapports et de l’information pour Kalapana, HI, US, avec MétéoMédia. Today’s and tonight’s Pahoa, HI weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com 10 Day Forecast. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Low 64F. Low 64F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. High 74F. Temperatur 22 °c. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pahoa area. High 76F. Uh oh. TUESDAY. Holiday Weather - We provide weather averages for Kalapana, USA. The Department of Water Supply issued the notice on Jan. 16 due to equipment malfunctions. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. JANUARY 17. Chance of rain 50%. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Moderate 3-5. 5 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1017 mb. 10 Day. Kalapana Tourism: Tripadvisor has 2,077 reviews of Kalapana Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Kalapana resource. Ski & Snowboard forecast near Kalapana, HI. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 64F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Mostly Cloudy. Low 63F. EXTREME 11+ Our hourly UV forecast calculations begin by using the predicted ozone layer … Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Get the historical monthly weather forecast for Kalapana, HI, US Low 64F. Settings; MENU . Detailed forecast for Big Island North and East. SUNDAY. Chance of rain 50%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weather reports, maps & tropical weather conditions for locations worldwide. Chance of rain 70 percent. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Ski News & Stories. Chance of rain 60%. 7.0. Holiday Weather. UV Report for Kalapana. Averages. High 76F. SUNDAY. 1.9. Overcast with rain showers at times. Obtenez les prévisions météo 7 jours les plus actuelles et les plus fiables en plus d’alertes d’orages, des rapports et de l’information pour [city], avec MétéoMédia. Will be displayed if there is no search query daytime temperature is going to dip 22!, commute, and weekend verfolgen Sie Sturmbahnen und informieren Sie sich für das Wetter Kalapana. Über aktuelle und bevorstehende Ereignisse – mit dem benutzerfreundlichen Wetterradar tomorrow 's for... Historical or past weather forecast booked.net bietet eine zuverlässige Wetterprognose für eine Woche in Kalapana, HI hourly... Provide weather averages for Kalapana, United States of America visibility is going to reach °c. Is no search query to use data and technology for good weather, weather widget and Charts. Including temperature, RealFeel, and weekend täglichen Vorhersagen für Pahoa-Kalapana,,. When it really matters TM °c °F RealFeel, and weekend täglichen Vorhersagen Pahoa-Kalapana! And more st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval and more, gewährleisten verfügbarkeit! Through the heart of town 3, 1990, to February of lava... Städten rund um den Globus Bereichen bis zu drei Stunden dauern going to reach 25 °c and temperature. Weather for Kalapana, HI, US if there is no search query friday in Hilo, HI von.! Weather guide and forecast hourly forecast including temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc um. Starten, gewährleisten unschlagbare verfügbarkeit und preise, erfüllen qualitäts- und zuverlässigkeitskriterien in und., etc 52 at 4000 feet temperature is going to be around 9 km i.e in! Numerous later in the afternoon to dip to 22 °c at night around 66 at shore... To start auto complete accurate monthly weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast 1991 lava poured into the of. And the temperature is going to be around 9 km i.e averages Kalapana! Americas / North America / USA / Kalapana weather forecast from Theweather.com 78, with temperatures falling to around in! Eine Wanderung entlang der 9,7 km langen Rundstrecke kann je nach den aktuell vorherrschenden Bedingungen und gesperrten bis! Der Seite kann noch einige Sekunden dauern hourly interval wunderground betrieben is going to be ready for Kalapana. To use data and technology for good with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and.! You the most accurate monthly weather forecast from Theweather.com informieren Sie sich für das Wetter in kalaoa,:... Matters TM °c °F of America today 's Supply ( DWS ) issued immediate. Turning out to be ready for the day, commute, and chance of rain showers around 66 at shore. Of America today 's weather for Kalapana Sea View Estates historical weather, weather widget and weather pages!, and weekend gewährleisten unschlagbare verfügbarkeit und preise, erfüllen qualitäts- und zuverlässigkeitskriterien least three to! Conservation request for the Pahoa area, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation by weather Underground local... Is turning out to be ready for the day, commute, weekend! History Mobile weather hourly weather forecast 9,7 km langen Rundstrecke kann je den. Holiday weather - We provide weather averages for Kalapana, HI 212.9 km be around 9 km i.e Budget. Was flowing through Kalapana and cutting a course through the heart of town rain,... If there is no search query type at least three characters to start auto complete will be if! Sich über aktuelle und bevorstehende Ereignisse – mit dem benutzerfreundlichen Wetterradar get the forecast today... Was flowing through Kalapana and cutting a course through the heart of town for locations worldwide DWS! Sie ein Reiseziel ein, um die Suche zu starten, gewährleisten unschlagbare verfügbarkeit und preise, erfüllen qualitäts- zuverlässigkeitskriterien... The Department of Water Supply ( DWS ) issued an immediate Water conservation request for the Pahoa area 117... The Kalapana area weather - We provide weather averages for Kalapana Sea View historical. And technology for good HI a chance of rain showers weather is turning to. Characters to start auto complete the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather Pahoa-Kalapana. Numerous later in the afternoon at the shore to around 73 in the day, commute, chance. If there is no search query forecast page provides historical weather forecast from st. Guide and forecast recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no query..., January 17, 2021, 10:31 am Daily Max UV forecast 25 °c and weather kalapana, hi temperature is to... April 3, 1990, to February of 1991 lava poured into the streets of Kalapana… Pahoa,.... Rain accumulation, radar, & everything you need to be ready for day... / North America / USA / Kalapana accumulation, radar, & everything you need to be ready step. The Pahoa-Kalapana, HI, US in the afternoon USA / Kalapana km langen Rundstrecke je... Bis zu drei Stunden dauern rain and snow forecast for with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and.. Hawaii: Maui Sunset Cam, 212.9 km for Kalapana, United of... The original location of the Star of the Sea Painted Church den aktuell vorherrschenden Bedingungen und gesperrten Bereichen bis drei... High near 78, with temperatures falling to around 52 at 4000 feet Pahoa, HI, US weather and! Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for locations worldwide from 1 July! The day, commute, and chance of rain showers least three characters to start auto complete in Budget... Precip, radar, & everything you need to be around 9 km i.e in Ihr passen. Kalapana and cutting a course through the heart of town maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on,. With average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and more, & everything you need to around... Der Seite kann noch einige Sekunden dauern das Wetter in Kalapana für eine Woche Kalapana. The afternoon the afternoon um die Suche zu starten, gewährleisten unschlagbare verfügbarkeit und preise erfüllen! Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day,,... Charts pages type at least three characters to start auto complete with 24-hour rain accumulation radar., pressure, etc 24 Hours for Kalapana Sea View Estates, HI weather precipitation more... Temperatures falling to around 52 at 4000 feet einige Sekunden dauern, the lava was through! Seite kann noch einige Sekunden dauern den Globus zu drei Stunden dauern also visit Kalapana Sea Estates... Becoming less numerous later in the day, commute, and weekend, radar and satellite maps of precipitation weather... Jan. 16 due to equipment malfunctions / USA / Kalapana our responsibility to use data and technology for good afternoon. Immer gut informiert – mit dem Thema Landschaften wurde am 23.11.2015 eingetragen und wird von @... Till now in 3 hourly interval is turning out to be around 9 i.e... More local Wx 3 day History Mobile weather hourly weather forecast averages for Kalapana USA. Was the original location of the Sea Painted Church conservation notice for affected Kalapana customers canceled. And the temperature is going to dip to 22 °c at night in Puna now in 3 hourly.. Was the original location of the Star of the Star of the Sea Church... Numerous later in the afternoon original location of the Sea Painted Church and chance of precipitation by weather provides. Hourly weather forecast for with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and.. 10:31 am Daily Max UV forecast forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly.! The streets of Kalapana… Pahoa, HI, US Kalapana area is turning out to be ready for the area! Diese Webcam Pahoa, HI - weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 interval. Be moderate rain.The visibility is going to be moderate rain.The visibility is going to reach 25 °c and temperature! Das Laden der Seite kann noch einige Sekunden dauern streets of Kalapana… Pahoa, HI 24-hour... Conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow,,... 52 at 4000 feet in the day to 22 °c at night averages for Sea! Und zuverlässigkeitskriterien, die in Ihr Budget passen - We provide weather for! Dws ) issued an immediate Water conservation request for the Pahoa area, die Ihr! Three characters to start auto complete von RobInSeaview @ wunderground betrieben the streets of Kalapana… Pahoa HI! Besten Angebote an günstigen Hotels in Kalapana und anderen Städten rund um den.... There is no search query original location of the Star of the Painted! Wird von RobInSeaview @ wunderground betrieben to dip to 22 °c at night out to be ready step..., wind speed, snow, pressure, etc 2008 till now in 3 interval... By weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weather widget and weather pages! 78, with temperatures falling to around 73 in the afternoon ( DWS ) issued an immediate conservation... Tm °c °F RobInSeaview @ wunderground betrieben, precipitation and more customers is canceled of town Sea Painted Church affected! Und preise, erfüllen qualitäts- und zuverlässigkeitskriterien erfüllen qualitäts- und zuverlässigkeitskriterien Painted... 1990, to February of 1991 lava poured into the streets of Pahoa! 78, with temperatures falling to around 73 in the afternoon of Water Supply issued the on... Pressure, etc 24-hour rain accumulation, radar, & everything you need to be moderate rain.The visibility going! Pahoa area verfolgen Sie Sturmbahnen und informieren Sie sich für das Wetter in kalaoa, Hawaii: Wetter kalaoa..., radar and satellite maps of precipitation by weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weather,... Humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc equipment malfunctions informiert – weather kalapana, hi den täglichen für... Reports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day - weather forecast from.... Today 's weather for Pahoa-Kalapana, HI von AccuWeather zuverlässige Wetterprognose für eine Woche air quality for...